In-person summer camps are back!
Gee-Gees camps are returning to in-person camps for summer 2021.
What’s in store:
- Starting June 28, 2021, Camps will run Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Before and after care at no added cost from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (late fees apply).
- Bilingual instruction.
- Recreational swim sessions. See your individual camp programs guide for which day your child or youth will be swimming.
- A Gee-Gees camps t-shirt for all campers.
- A wide range of camps this year, find out more about what’s in store below.
Parent and guardian information:
- Registration will open April 8, 2021.
- Complimentary parking for pick-up and drop-off.
- Each camp will have its own pick up and drop- off location. We will communicate these specific details to you before camps start.
- Due to COVID-19, we will no longer be offering daily lunches.
- Camps will run rain or shine in the green, yellow or orange Ontario COVID-19 framework.
- If any camps are cancelled due to changes in COVID-19 restrictions, we will communicate the change to registered families in a timely manner.
We look forward to welcoming your kids back to our campus for a summer of fun, learning and moving!
Note: camp specific details will be updated in the weeks to come.