Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Gee-Gees “All Girls” Volleyball Camps provide a fantastic learning opportunity for all participants.
- Develop entry-level tactics of the game in an athlete-centered atmosphere.
- Incorporate these skills into game-speed competition and drills.
- These camps are ideal for beginner or intermediate female athletes. This camp is not designed for players who have previous experience.
- Broaden your volleyball knowledge.
- Prepare for school volleyball tryout.
- Have fun as part of a team during tournament day!
...all in a positive and fun environment.
Taught by past and present Gee-Gees women’s volleyball players and coaches, these camps provide enthusiastic instruction and guidance to all athletes, along with a full day of beach volleyball instruction and play at Mooney’s Bay. Each week includes daily recreational swim times at Montpetit pool, and Friday afternoon is tournament time!
Note: There will be a beach volleyball day which will require parents to drop their child off directly at Mooney’s Bay Beach during the camp week. The specific day will be confirmed by the Monday as it will be dependent on weather conditions.