Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The uOttawa Gee-Gees offer specialized soccer camps for players of all levels, boys and girls ages 7 to 16, and is led by current and former Gee-Gees players and coaches. Skill development and groups are organized by age and ability. Training focuses on individual and technical skills as well as on team and tactical concepts.
- Final day four-on-four tournaments and game against the camp staff
- Daily training and small-sided games on the Gee-Gees Field Turf home field
- Low players-to-coach ratio
- Individual field and goalkeeper positional training
- Skill development for all ages and ability levels
- Daily themes such as one-on-one attacking and defending, passing, shooting, and group play
- Swim times at the Montpetit Olympic size pool
Food Services: Daily lunches are provided and are included in the cost of the camp.