Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The uOttawa Gee-Gees offer specialized soccer camps for children and youth between the ages of 9 and 12, of all skill levels. Current and former Gee-Gees players and coaches lead this camp. Skill development groups will be divided based on age and ability. Precautions such as physical distancing, wearing masks, and smaller group sizes will allow for proper safety precautions, individualized drills, and one-on-one coaching. The training will focus on individual and technical skills as well as on team and tactical concepts.
- Daily training and small-sided games
- Low players-to-coach ratio
- Field positional training
- Skill development for all ages and ability levels
- Daily themes such as one-on-one attacking and defending, passing, shooting, and group play