For many, the warming temperatures and end of the winter semester make spring the perfect time for a fresh start. If you decided that you needed a break from fitness during the winter months, we have a few tips to help you get back into the groove and create your spring routine!
- Take to the outdoors. Pull out your bike or go for a walk along the canal, or find a trail to go for a hike or a run!
- If indoor workouts are your thing, stick with em’! Check out our online fitness classes, we’ve got something for everyone, from yoga to HIIT; choose the level of difficulty that’s best for you.
- Set a few goals for yourself. When starting out any new project, it’s often helpful to have an idea of what you’d like to accomplish and when! So, maybe this means committing to exercising a couple times a week, going on a few walks when you can squeeze it into your schedule, or even doing a few specific workouts every week.
- Change it up. If a weekly routine isn’t for you, take it day by day and base your workouts on what you’re in the mood for. It can be helpful to have a collection of a few options that you know you love! Your exercise can look different every single week. Here some quick workout ideas.
- Take it at your own speed. Remember to slowly reintroduce exercise if it feels daunting. There’s no rush. Avoid burnout by going at your own pace and being kind and forgiving with yourself.
Create a routine of your own that lets you attain your goals and gets you out into nature to enjoy this beautiful new season!