The start of a new academic year is just around the corner, and you know what that means.... Campus Rec Registration!
Starting on Tuesday, September 2nd, students and employees will be able to register online for ALL Campus Rec activities using Gee-Gee Reg! To find out more about intramural online registration, check out Intramural Registration Moves Online!
So whether you enjoy the thrill of trying new things, or simply maintaining an active routine... Whether it’s the excitement of participating in group activities, or challenging your own personal fitness goals... Whether it’s the satisfaction of working up a good sweat in your favourite team sport, or putting time aside to yourself to de-stress with an activity you enjoy... Campus Rec is sure to have an activity perfect for you!
Try one of many exciting programs!
- Dance classes (Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Zumba Party)
- Fitness programs (including Indoor Cycling, Kickboxing, Pilates, Running, Training camp, Weight training, and Yoga)
- FREE drop-in activities for students and employees (including Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Adult lane swim, or Martial Arts Practice, Hockey, Soccer, and Skating)
- Intramural sports (Ball hockey, Basketball, Dodgeball, Flag football, Touch football, Touch rugby, Hockey, Soccer, Ultimate, and Volleyball)
- Martial arts classes (Aikido, Fencing, Karate, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts)
- Outdoor adventures (Canoe camping, Cave exploration, Cross-country skiing, Dog sledding and snowshoeing, Hiking, Rafting, Whale watching, Winter camping)
- Swimming lessons
Also – did you know that we offer programs exclusive for employees and women only? Be sure to check them out online!
A complete list of activities and details can be found by going to www.geegees.ca. From there, click on the Gee-Gee Reg button located in the lower middle panel of our homepage.
Do you prefer a paper copy? Activity brochures are available at the Client Services desks at Montpetit Hall (125 University) and the Minto Sports Complex (801 King Edward Ave.). While you’re at it, don’t forget to grab the Montpetit pool schedule and our handy varsity events pocket schedule – you’re go-to list of all of our Gee-Gees varsity events this season.
Sports Services would like to wish you all the very best in the upcoming academic year and we look forward to helping you achieve your fitness and recreational goals!