There are only a few short days left to sign up for Intramurals so let’s get the ball rolling! Intramurals are a great way to participate in a sport you like, get some physical exercise and make great friends. Whether you are looking for some competitive action or simply want to participate in a recreational sport you enjoy, we have a spot for you!
Some activities have already been filled but there’s still time to register for a few more! There are spaces left for both men and women’s hockey, touch rugby, dodgeball, flag football and volleyball!
- Women’s Hockey will take place on Sunday evenings;
- Men’s Hockey will take place on Thursday afternoons. If you’d like to play on a Co-ed team, come and join us on Friday mornings! Individual registration is still open!
- Co-ed Touch Rugby will take place on Thursday evenings and we have many spots available so it isn’t too late for all you latecomers!! You can come and sign up individually for this one.
- Dodge-that – Dodgeball! Spaces are still open for Co-ed Dodgeball and here you will have the chance to sign up as a team! This activity will run (no pun intended) on Tuesday evenings.
- Co-ed Flag Football will take place on Sunday evenings. Come sign up with some friends, it will be the perfect end to your weekend.
For additional information please consult the Intramural Programs website at www.geegees.ca or you can stop by the Intramural Programs office which is located at Montpetit Hall, room 102.