Confederation Line construction in the central Transitway corridor continues this spring. Campus Station will close as of April 24th, 2016, and bus service at Laurier and Lees Stations will be reduced.
- University of Ottawa campus is served at Laurier Station and on King Edward Avenue
- Routes travel via Nicholas Street instead of the Transitway between the 417 and Laurier
- Afternoon trips on west-end express routes will begin at Mackenzie King Station
- Routes 95 and 98 use King Edward to serve Lees Station
- Routes 8, 86, 87, 91, 92, 94, 96, 97, 106, 403 bypass Lees Station in both directions
- University of Ottawa Lees Campus is served as it is today by Routes 6, 16, 85, 101 and 103. Route 95 and 98 continue to serve Lees in the eastbound direction
Also, be aware that the Campus Station pedestrian tunnel below the Transitway will be closed from May 2nd to August 22nd 2016.
- As part of the Campus Station shutdown, the pedestrian tunnel beneath the Transitway's Campus station will also close during the summer to allow construction of the LRT.
- Pedestrians and cyclists using the tunnel will need to find an alternate route to campus, such as Laurier Avenue.
- Please plan ahead and allow yourself additional time to reach campus.
- Exercise caution if using Laurier Avenue, as it will likely see increased bus and foot traffic.
- See the City's public service announcement.
*Information taken from the uOttawa Facilities Department webpage.