|Full access to Sports Services facilities||$12.38 (plus taxes)|
|One-time pool access||$5.00 (plus taxes)|
*Please note that parking is not included. You can buy your day pass at one of the Client Services desk.
Sports Services basic members wanting access to the Fitness Centers and Aerobic Classes can buy a day pass for $5.00 (plus applicable taxes).
There are no family privileges at the Health and Lifestyle Centre, 801 King Edward or at the Fitness Centre at Montpetit Hall (125 University Street).
Immediate family members of Sports Services members may enter Montpetit Hall free of charge on Saturdays and Sundays only, if accompanied by the member and must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Family and guest privileges do not apply to the Fitness Centres but apply to the recreational programs and their established schedules.
- Immediate family members cannot borrow the member's card to gain access to the sports facilities and must pay the applicable fees for squash court bookings.
- Children over the age of 7 must use the gender-appropriate change room. In the change room, we recommend that children under the age of 10 should be supervised by a member or an adult of the same gender.
- Children under the age of 16 may have access to the saunas and squash courts only if accompanied by a member or a responsible adult.
- Members must accompany their family guests at all times during their visit to the facilities.
Applicable guests fees at Montpetit Hall and the Health and Lifestyle Centre: $7.35/visit (plus applicable taxes). Please note that parking is not included. Each Sports Services member can invite 2 guests who must be at least 16 years of age. The guests must pay the applicable fee and must be accompanied by the member at all times. The member of Sports Services and his/her guests must also show proper I.D. and complete the guests main form. The guest must keep and carry all receipts as proof of payment. Sports Services day pass holders may access all sports facilities during scheduled recreational activities, both fitness centres, aerobic classes and squash/racquetball courts at no additional costs. Guests may also access all sports facilities during scheduled recreational activities, both fitness centres, aerobic classes and squash courts at no additional costs.
Note: Sports Services day pass holders are not considered members, and therefore cannot invite guests to the sports facilities.
Those aged 15 and under must be accompanied into the facility and change rooms by a responsible individual aged 16 and over.