The University of Ottawa is looking for aerobics instructors to teach 2-5 classes per week. Our schedule runs seven days a week with classes available throughout the day. Bilingualism is an asset but not required. Our group fitness classes are a great way for students and members to have fun and stay in shape!
*All candidates must possess a valid First Aid, CPR level C, and group fitness certificates.
Applicants should be:
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Personable and Independent
- Outgoing personality with a willingness and desire to have fun
- Represent the University of Ottawa in a positive way
- Ability to communicate non-verbally and obtain a crowd interaction
- Available to start September 2016
Please submit a cover letter and résumé to instruct@uOttawa.ca. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.