The uOttawa Minto Sports Complex contains two ice rinks, one of which hosts the Gee-Gees women’s and men’s hockey varsity teams. This ice rink also includes 840 seated places for the spectators and a gallery.
Helmet Use During On-Ice Activities Policy
CSA-certified hockey helmets are
- strongly recommended for everyone participating in on-ice activities at the Minto Sports Complex.
- mandatory for participants enrolled in registered activities offered by uOttawa, such as Campus Recreation skating lessons.
According to Ottawa Public Health, CSA-certified hockey helmets:
- Provide optimal protection from head injury during on-ice activities.
- Are designed to provide multi-impact protection from multiple directions
For more information on helmet safety, visit Ottawa Public Health: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/helmet-safety.aspx
- 90’ X 200’ with 840 seated places
- 85’ X 200’
- Changing rooms
|Facility||Non-Prime Time (Monday to Friday before 16:00) + applicable taxes||Prime Time (Monday to Friday after 16:00, Saturday and Sunday) + applicable taxes|
|Rink #1 (90' x 200') With 840 seating capacity||$155.94||$319.09|
|Rink #2 (85' x 200') No seating||$155.94||$319.09|
Effective from September 1st, 2019 to August 31st, 2020.
uOttawa Minto Sports Complex
810 King Edward
The Mann Garage is available for visitors and accessible via Mann Street for $4.50/hour to a maximum of $16/day on weekdays, $9/night after 3:00 pm on weeknights and $9/day on weekends. This parking lot is operated 24/7. Special rates are available during Gee-Gees home games.