The brand new Gee-Gees Field, constructed at the uOttawa Lees Campus welcomes younger and older athletes year-round. Home of the Gee-Gees men’s football team, the Gee-Gees Field is also available to the community to offer an exciting sports experience. Day or night, jump on the artificial surface or take a seat in our bleachers that can accommodate 3,400 spectators. During the winter months, the Gee-Gees Field is covered by a dome so everybody can take advantage of this brand new sports field year-round.
- Year-round sports field with standard artificial surface
- Fully lined for football (137.16m x 59.44m) and soccer (100.58m x 64m)
- Fully lit for evening use
- Close to transitway (Lees Station) and accessible from Highway 417
- Free on-site parking with permit (lot G3) for rentals during prime time
- Extended hours of operation seven days a week (field open 7:00 am to 11:00 pm)
- Seating capacity of 3,400
- Heated dome November to May (dome open 7:00 am to midnight)
|Facility||Non-Prime Time (Monday to Friday before 17:00)||Prime Time (Monday to Friday after 17:00, Saturday and Sunday)|
|Full field no dome||$110.57||$124.40|
|Full field with dome||$377.70||$589.18|
Effective from September 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2018.
200, Lees Avenue