The University of Ottawa Campus Recreation department is proud to offer its student community and the community at large the opportunity to enjoy its high-level facilities. Thanks to two fitness centers, three gymnasiums, an Olympic-size swimming pool, two multi-sport fields, two skating rinks, several squash and raquetball courts, two multi-purpose rooms and a martial arts room, the facilities of the Campus Recreation Department will please all tastes.
Located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, the University of Ottawa sports facilities are close to everything and give you all the resources you need to maintain an active lifestyle!
- Three gymnasiums
- 50-meter Olympic size swimming pool
- Fitness Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Tae E. Lee Martial Arts room
- Dance studio
Minto Sports Complex
- Two ice rinks (Note: only one ice rink is accessible to participants in the fall term)
- One outdoor multi-sports field (FIFA 2-Star certification)
- One Health and Lifestyle Centre. Before accessing the fitness centre, you must register for your workout.
- Two International size Squash Courts
- One multisport room
- One multisport year-round field covered with a synthetic surface and covered by a dome during the winter months.
Note: There will be no sports activities offered in the Lees gymnasium for the fall term.