The uOttawa Card Service is committed to hiring students as U-Pass distribution clerks. We are always gathering resumes and maintain a U-Pass distribution clerk job bank to assist us during the U-Pass distribution.
The U-Pass distribution clerks are responsible for greeting full-time students when obtaining their UPass.
- Fully bilingual in both official languages (spoken);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to learn and understand various software programs;
- Punctual and reliable. Working conditions;
- Mandatory training will be required for all U-Pass agents;
- Must work a minimum of 15 hours per week;
- Minimum shift is four hours; must be able to work at least three shifts during the distribution period;
- Must be able to work in a sitting or standing position and wearing a mask for extended periods.
Please note that all applicants must be available to attend an in-person training session on Thursday August 19, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Candidates who meet the essential qualifications are to send their resume along with their student number to the uOttawa Card Service: uOttawaCard@uOttawa.ca