University of Ottawa, Varsity Athletics is seeking highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the content calendar for all Gee-Gees team’s social media accounts.
The social media assistant is responsible for the development of a content strategy for the different social media accounts and platforms. This position will lead the execution of the social media content calendars on a strict schedule.
- Execute the content calendars
- Write captions for social media posts
- Monitor team social media accounts
- Respond to messages on team social media accounts
- Coordinate a team of content creators
- Collaborate with the Sports Information department
- Must be a registered University of Ottawa student
- Must be eligible for the work-study program
- Experience with social media platforms
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to work autonomously as well as on a team
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of OUA and RSEQ athletics, specifically Gee- Gees varsity sports, considered an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
All interested candidates must email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please note your full name and position title in the subject line of your email.