The University of Ottawa, Varsity Athletics is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to support the Gee-Ge'es official videographer and photographers with content creation for the Gee-Gee’s sports teams.
The Gee-Gee’s videographer and photographer will collaborate with the social media assistant to produce required content for the social media calendar. This position will have creative input on video and photo content. This is an exciting opportunity for students to work in an energetic, team-based sport environment at the University of Ottawa.
- Capture and create content for social media calendar
- Take photos of our team activities
- Create videos to promote the Gee-Gees teams
- Attend team practices
- Collaborate with the social media assistant
- Must be a registered University of Ottawa student
- Must be eligible for the work-study program
- Prior photography and videography experience are required
- Sports videography and/or photography experience an asset
- Must own your own camera and editing software
- Social media experience an asset
- Ability to follow strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as on a team
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Knowledge of OUA and RSEQ athletics, specifically Gee Gees varsity sports, considered an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
All interested candidates must email a cover letter, a resume and their portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note your full name and position title in the subject line of your email.