The University of Ottawa, Varsity Athletics is seeking a highly motivated enthusiastic individual who will provide graphic design support to the department of Sport Information for the Gee-Gees team’s social media accounts.
The Gee-Gee’s Graphic Designer will collaborate with the social media assistant to produce required content for the social media calendar. This position will have creative input on the graphics required to adequately promote the Gee-Gees. This is an exciting opportunity for students to work in an energetic, team-based sport environment at the University of Ottawa.
- Create content for the social media calendars
- Design the required graphics
- Execute the vision of the Sports Information team
- Ensuring branding guidelines are respected
- Collaborate with the social media assistant and the Sports information team
- Must be a registered University of Ottawa student
- Must be eligible for the work-study program
- Graphic design experience is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, other programs are an asset
- Social media experience an asset
- Ability to follow strict deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Knowledge of OUA and RSEQ athletics, specifically Gee Gees varsity sports, considered an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
All interested candidates must email a cover letter, a resume and their portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note your full name and position title in the subject line of your email.