Job description: Mainly responsible for meeting the needs and interests of the university clientele in terms of services, the incumbent:
- •Assists the Intramural Coordinator in managing overall activities related to the delivery of approximately 90 intramural leagues annually at three points of service (Montpetit Hall, Minto Sports Complex, and Lees campus)
- Participates in the hiring, the development & delivery of training, the supervisions, and the evaluation of staff (league supervisors, head referees, and referees) required for the delivery of services to intramural participants
- Aids with revision and application of league rules and program policies & procedures
- Takes in person registration and aids participants with online registration during registration periods
- Organizes and delivers Referee Information Sessions and Captains Meetings at the beginning of each semester
- Is a member of the disciplinary committee
- Assist and fill in for League Supervisors and Head Refs, when necessary
- Manages league equipment and equipment cages
- Tracks and follows up with Incident, Accident, and Appeals, Suggestions, & Complaints (ASC) forms
- Files game sheets, incident, accident, & ASC forms on a daily basis
- Organizes, delivers, and analyzes League Evaluations at the end of each semester
- Attends first week of leagues and playoffs to ensure presence
- Diligently and consistently checks and follows up with emails and phone calls
- Actively participates in the continual improvement and growth of Intramural Programs
- Bilingualism (French & English, spoken & written).
- Knowledge of physical activity and/or administration normally acquired through postsecondary education or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an Intramural or Recreational Program
- Experience in a supervisory and customer service role
- CPR, AED, & First Aid qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience in using a variety of software such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to understand clients’ needs, identify sources of problems and find solutions.
- Available to work evenings &weekends and to continually travel between three locations in close proximity
Please send resumé and cover letters to Amy Roberts Coordinator, Intramural Programs at email@example.com by Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm. We thank all applicants for their interest in Intramural Programs, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.