Experience the new chapter of the rivalry!
Colonel By Classic
Friday, November 17th
The Arena at TD Place
Let’s take over the arena with a huge sea of garnet and grey to cheer on our team.
- $15 (includes taxes and fees)
- $10 for Gee-Gees Pass holders
- $20 at the door at The Arena at TD Place
Where to buy
- Montpetit Hall Client Services (MNT102 or MNT Basement)
- Minto Sports Complex Client Services.
Gee-Gees Biggest Hockey Fan Social Media Contest Rules
It is time for the next chapter of the rivalry and it’s going to be BIG! From November 9th to November 15th, we’re asking you to show us you’re the biggest Gee-Gees men’s hockey Fan. From painting your face, being decked out in Gee-Gees gear to decorating your entire room, show us that you’ve got what it takes to support your men’s hockey team at the Colonel By Classic against Carleton on November 17th.
To enter the contest, post a picture on your social media account (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and tag @uottawageegees. The selection committee will select the top two biggest fans to be put to a vote across the Gee-Gees social media platforms. The biggest Gee-Gees will win a VIP package for 12 people for the Colonel By Classic, which includes a limousine ride to the game, money for drinks and food, a Gee-Gees gear prize pack, and a jersey signed by the men’s hockey team.
- This contest runs from November 9th at 8 a.m. to November 15th at 8 p.m.
- Contest entries must tag @uottawageegees in order to be considered
- There are no limits to how many entries one individual may have
- The selection committee will select individuals who they believe best represent the biggest fan
- The top two biggest fans entries will be put to a vote on the uOttawaGeeGees Instagram story,Twitter account as well as in the Colonel By Classic Event page on November 15th at 8:30 p.m. until November 16th at 8:30 p.m.
- Individuals entering the contest must purchase Colonel By Classic tickets.
- The winner of the biggest Gee-Gees Men’s hockey Fan must confirm their attendance to the Colonel By Classic game by November 17th at 2 p.m.
By entering the contest, individuals authorize the University of Ottawa to use, if required, their name, photograph, location, voice, images, and / or statement regarding the prize for advertising or other purposes, without any compensation.
- $23.50 (includes taxes and fees)
Where to buy
- Online only: www.tdplace.ca/event/colonel-by-classic/
Can I bring a bag with me?
No. There will be a strict no bag policy at the door so please leave your bags at home. Small purses are permitted but they will be inspected by security at the door.
Can I drink alcohol at the game?
Fans with a valid photo I.D. will be able to purchase alcoholic beverages at TD Place. Overly intoxicated fans will not be permitted to use the shuttles, enter the stadium, or attend the game. Please drink responsibly.