The ninth annual MBNA Capital Hoops Classic featuring the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees and the Carleton Ravens men’s and women’s basketball teams will be played on Friday, February 6, 2015 at Canadian Tire Centre
Women’s Game – 6:00 p.m.
Men’s Game – 8:00 p.m.
|Adult||$18 (transportation not included)|
|uOttawa Student||$15 (includes transportation)*|
*Buses leave the uOttawa Minto Sports Complex at 4:45 p.m.
Where to buy tickets
Client services desk near arenas.
|Client Service Desk: Montpetit Hall||Client services at the bottom of basement stairs to your left.||
Monday to Friday
7:15am – 11:15pm
8:45am – 10:15pm
|Client Service Desk: uOttawa Minto Sports Complex||Client services desk near arenas.||
Sunday to Saturday
6:00am – 11:00pm
|Box office at uOttawa Minto Sports Complex, room E213||Second floor down hallway near classrooms. You can also call to pay by credit card at 613-562-5800 x. 4337||
Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 3:30pm.
Friday and weekend CLOSED
Canadian Tire Centre Policies
Canadian Tire Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience for guests of all ages. Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service in order to enhance fan safety and enjoyment. Canadian Tire Centre staff are trained in responsible alcohol management and the strict enforcement of the following building rules and regulations:
- Alcohol from outside the building cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in Canadian Tire Centre is subject to immediate ejection.
- A person may not enter the building in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state will be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and must be able to produce acceptable photo I.D. proving their age.
Guests are asked to drink responsibly and choose a designated driver. Canadian Tire Centre management wants everybody to arrive home safely after the event. For information on our Designated Driver Program, please go to the Guest Services Booth located behind Section 201 on the Main Concourse.
- Only small soft-sided handbags, diaper bags and bags specifically required for medical purposes are allowed.
- Backpacks, coolers and duffle bags will not be permitted into the arena.
- There will be zero tolerance for entry for any bags that are not of the approved criteria.