Contest on social media
- Prize 1: $150 for Instagram contest
- Prize 2: $150 for Twitter contest
The masculine gender includes the feminine and is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
- The Contest is only open to Canadian residents (Québec residents excluded).
- To enter, a participant must retweet the contest post on Twitter or tag two friends on the contest post on Instagram.
- The two winners (one for Twitter, one for Instagram) will be chosen at random on February 9th. They will be contacted the same day via private message and asked to answer a simple mathematical question.
- Account names of the winner will be announced on the official uOttawa Gee-Gees Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to check his private messages. The person will have three full days to answer. Should the winner fail to answer within the allotted time frame, another winner will be selected and deadlines will be revisited;
- It is the winner’s responsibility to collect his prize (see “Prize” section);
- The University of Ottawa will not assume liability of any nature in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control, a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute occurs in the sponsor facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or businesses whose services are used for holding the contest;
- By entering the contest, the winner authorizes the University of Ottawa to use, if required, their name, photograph, location, voice, image and / or statement regarding the prize for advertising or other purposes, without any compensation.