The women's ultimate team was founded in 2004 and has had many successful seasons since then. Our team has won the title of Canadian University champions (2006, 2009 and 2010), and has qualified several times for the USA Ultimate College Nationals, placing in the top 20 teams in North American women's college ultimate. Our team is coming off a hot 2015-2016 season winning Division II at Canadian University Ultimate Championships and qualifying for USA College Nationals in Raleigh, North Carolina.
In the fall season, our team competes in the Canadian University Series, playing 2-3 tournaments. Our season then continues with indoor training in the winter until we travel south to the USA to play in the spring American College Championship series.
Each year we have a mix of skill levels on the team ranging from those who have played internationally to those who have never picked up a disc. We encourage everyone to come out regardless of your level of experience. We are always looking for competitive athletes eager to develop their skills
Tournament Schedule for 2017-2017
- Canadian Eastern University Ultimate Championships, September 24-25 (Kingston, Ontario)
- Canadian University Ultimate Championships, October 14-16 (Montreal, Que.)
- 2-3 tournaments in the USA from February to March (details TBD)
- USA Conference Championships, mid-April (details TBD)
- USA Regionals, late April (details TBD)
- USA College Championships, end of May (details TBD)
- Monday – 9:30 to 11:00 – Matt Anthony Field
- Wednesday – 17:00 to 19:00 – TBA
- Thursday – 17:00 to 19:00 – TBA
During the winter/spring the team will practice 3 times a week, once on turf in a dome and twice in the gym which will be decided later on in the season based on player availability. Practice attendance is also subject to the student-athlete's class schedule.