Serious Medical Conditions
Users of our facilities must ensure they are fit to participate in physical activities. Those with a condition affecting their ability to participate must take appropriate safety precautions for their own safety. Any person with a serious medical condition should be accompanied by an adult knowledgeable of their condition and responsible for their direct supervision.
Patrons using this facility do so at their own risk. The University of Ottawa does not accept responsibility for related risks or injuries.
One-time pass to the pool
If you are not a Sports Services member, you can access the pool by purchasing a one-time pass for only $5.00 (plus taxes). You can buy your day pass at one of the Client Services desk.
1 month access to the pool
You can buy a 1 month Basic/Aquatic Membership that gives you access to the pool and drop-in activities for only $40.00! For more information, visit our membership page or one of our Client Services desk.
Swimming Lane Etiquette
- Please follow lane directions.
- If you are passing, remember it is your responsibility to look for an oncoming swimmer.
- Avoid passing at the end of the lane.
- If you are resting, please use the corner of the lane.
- If you are passing most of the other swimmers, it is time to move to the faster lane.
- If you are being passed by most of the other swimmers, it is time to move to a slower lane.
- Adjust your swimming lane daily. The speed of a lane varies day-to-day depending on who is swimming.
- Please do not take it personally if the lifeguard redirects you to another swim lane. Your safety is our first concern.
- If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask a lifeguard.